Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) by Chloe Neill

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I re-read this before the new one, Hard Bitten, comes out. Posting a review now, since I didn't when I read it the first time.



This book is even better the second time around! I swear if I ever happened to lay eyes on Mr. Ethan Sullivan, I would probably melt. That man, or should I say vampire, is seriously too yummy!



So in this one, not only does Merit have to deal with the vampire issues like usual, her Master, Ethan, is throwing her to the wolves, literally. The four shifter packs are coming to Chicago for the convocation to decide whether to head to their home land in Alaska, or stay and face the changes that they can feel are coming. Gabriel, alpha of the North American Central pack, has asked Ethan and Merit to help with security at ConPack.



Of course, the whole ConPack process has problems from the get-go. Turns out someone is trying to kill Gabriel. Luckily, Merit is a super, powerful vampire. So, she's just the one to protect him. Plenty of action going on in this book.



If you wanted to see some more heat between Ethan and Merit, this book has it and more. Whew.... Love me some Ethan. Green is my new favorite color. Haha.



Can't wait for Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4)!! It will be out next week!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment