Monday, April 11, 2011

Personal Demons (Personal Demons #1) by Lisa Desrochers

Personal Demons (Personal Demons, #1)Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was H-O-T HOT!! I'm talking like the very depths of Hell hot too. Haha.



Luc's a demon, Gabe's an angel, and they're both after Frannie's soul. Luc just needs to get her to sin. Then, he can tag her soul for Hell, and the job's done. Sounds easy, right? That's what Luc initially thinks too.



Turns out Frannie is extra special, that's why Heaven and Hell are sending their best angels and demons after her soul. Luc quickly finds out that this job might not be as simple as it seems. Gabe showing up to keep Frannie on the good side certainly doesn't make things easier for Luc.



Really enjoyed reading this. Can't say I feel bad for Frannie having two hotties fighting over her. I wished I was in her position.



Now I can't wait for the next one, Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2). Only a little less than 3 months to go.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment