Saturday, April 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where I get to show what new books I've gotten this week. They can be books I've bought, checked out from the library, or actually received in the mail.


Bought


City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) 
by Cassandra Clare 



Darkfever (Fever #1)
by Karen Marie Moning



Goddess Boot Camp (Oh. My. Gods. #2)
by Tera Lynn Childs 



Torment (Fallen #2)
by Lauren Kate 

Same deal as last week. Only meant to buy COFA. I ended up with three more books. Whoops. I just can't stop myself sometimes....

1 comment:

  1. Oohh, Dark Fever -- haven't heard of that one! Nice mix of parnormal and light fantasy! (I mean, that's what you'd call Goddes Boot Camp, right? :P)

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete