Thursday, April 28, 2011

Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning

Darkfever (Fever, #1)Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Well, my first dip into a Fae wold was a great one. Seelie or Unseelie, I'm pretty freaked out by both. Haha. The Fae aren't exactly the nicest things to want to hang out with.



MacKayla Lane, or Mac as she likes to go by, is just having a tough time. Her sister, Alina, is murdered while studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland. Mac decides to go to Dublin to find who murdered her sister. What she doesn't know is that she's going to find out more about herself and her sister than she ever wanted to know.



Turns out Mac is a sidhe-seer, someone who can see through the glamour that the Fae use to hide their true selves from humans. To say that she is freaked out by this new knowledge of herself is a major understatement.



In Dublin, Mac meets a man that can help her find out who murdered her sister. He can also teach her about this new world she's been thrust into. His name is Jericho Barrons, and she's not exactly happy about needing his help. Barrons sounds hot, but I'm still undecided as to whether or not I actually like him. I need to find out more about him in the next book.



I think I'm really going to enjoy this series. Hopefully I have time to read the next book in the series Bloodfever (Fever, #2) really soon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment