Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where I get to show what new books I've gotten this week. They can be books I've bought, checked out from the library, or actually received in the mail.

I think I've got a lot of them this week..... Makes me happy.


Mailbox

 
 Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) by Chloe Neill (audiobook)
 
 
Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) by Chloe Neill (ARC)
 
 
 Library


City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare (audiobook)


 Up In Smoke (Silver Dragons #2) by Katie MacAlister
 
   
Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau #4) by Lynsay Sands
 
 
Bought 


Halo (Halo #1) by Alexandra Adornetto


Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters #1) by Kelly Keaton


Hex Hall (Hex Hall #1) by Rachel Hawkins


Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter


I only meant to buy the first two, but when I was at the bookstore, I just couldn't help myself. Whoops...... Really excited to read all of these eventually.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to IMM!!

    You have a very nice mailbox. Halo, Hex Hall and City of Bones are awesome reads. I'm looking forward to reading Born at Midnight. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo looks good. I've always wanted to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete