Saturday, April 23, 2011

On My Wishlist (4)



On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It lets me share which books I really want but haven't gotten a hold of yet. They can be old, new, or one that has yet to be released.

Here's what I want to get my hands on this week.....

Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves #2)
Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves #2)
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



Adam (Nightwalkers, #6)
Adam (Nightwalkers #6)
By Jacquelyn Frank
 




Guardian's Keep (Unbound, #2) (Harlequin Nocturne, #32)
Guardian's Keep (Unbound #2)
By Lori Devoti


Kol Hildr had spent the last century battling hellhounds and warlocks who sought to usurp his portal's magic. A mighty shape-shifter with the ability to change into wolf form, Kol made accessing the powerful gateway nearly impossible--unless you were a witch of Kelly Shane's talents. She had a score to settle and would do anything to close the portal that led to her unearthly prison. Though an alliance with her compromised Kol's very purpose, something about the little witch overwhelmed his fierce, battle-worn soul. But when he learned that Kelly's life might be in jeopardy, could Kol put aside the one thing he thought he valued most--the portal--to journey to the other side and save her?
What's on your wishlist right now?

6 comments:

  1. Great choices I didn't realise another Nightwalkers was due out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of these, but I want to find out more about them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound like really interesting books!

    Great picks :)

    Happy reading

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! Hope you get hold of them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaiian history and culture is another interest of mine. So when I saw a review of this book pop up on Twitter, I had to click through and read it. The book sounds good. Come see which book I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know there was a new Nightwalkers book coming either - I thought they were done for some reason. Now I can add it to my list, thank you!

    My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete