Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cover Crazy (1)



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme created by The Bookworms. They run it on Mondays, but I think I'm going to try to do mine on Thursdays whenever I do it.

I know it's Tuesday, but I had to do this right now, while I remembered which cover I wanted to post and drool over.

My first pick for Cover Crazy is......
 

 Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate

Every time I would pick this book up to continue reading it, I would stare at the cover for a bit before I opened it up........ Uhhh..... I'm doing it now too. Haha. I don't know what it is that draws me to this cover. I do love her dress! Blue is basically my favorite color too. I just love this cover! Lol. 

 Until next time.... 

1 comment:

  1. This cover is gorgeous and yet I still haven't read it. Hopefully this summer!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete