Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau #4) by Lynsay Sands

Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau, #4)Tall, Dark & Hungry by Lynsay Sands

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Loved this one like I love the others before it. It was a cute, happy little read for me.



I love the Argeneau family. I'm soo glad it was finally Bastien's turn to get a little lovin'.



Terri is cute, and she cracks me up sometimes. Terri comes to New York to help her cousin Kate with her wedding to Lucern. While there, she ends up staying with Luc's brother Bastien, and the sparks immediately start flying.



This was a light, funny read like the others before it. I totally need to remember to grab another one of these books if I ever need some cheering up and a great happily ever after ending.



Can't wait till I get a chance to read the next one, A Bite to Remember (Argeneau, #5).



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment