Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading? (6)


Hosted by Book Journey


Last week I read....

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare



Up In Smoke (Silver Dragons #2) by Katie MacAlister 


Tall, Dark & Hungry (Argeneau #4) by Lynsay Sands

 
 

I'm currently re-reading....

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) by Chloe Neill 

Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3)

 
Next I plan to read....

- Darkfever (Fever #1) by Karen Marie Moning 
 
Darkfever (Fever, #1)
 
 
- Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls #1) by C.C. Hunter



What about you? What are you reading?
 

2 comments:

  1. I just started listen to Darkfever, the reader is doing a great job. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get into the Cassandra Clare series. Looks like you have some interesting reading ahead :-)

    ReplyDelete