Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  •  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 This week's teaser is from....



Original Sin (Personal Demons #2)
by Lisa Desrochers

"Even though I'm sure I've never laid eyes on this guy before, there's something eerily familiar about him. I catch myself staring and drop my gaze when he looks up from his guitar again." - Frannie

- Page 71

3 comments:

  1. An interesting teaser! I sooo want to read this book.

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read this book too!!! Great choice! :D


    This is my Teaser Tuesday.

    And BTW, I don't if I already told you but I have two international giveaways going on right now so feel free to pass by and enter :D

    I'm and old follower.

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I really want to read this series I've heard great things about it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete