Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It was awesome! I liked it. Ate it right up. Would be reading Faefever (Fever, #3) right now if I didn't have other things I needed to read first.



I have to say, I'm really liking Mac as a heroine. She's not super whiny like others sometimes are. She's getting tougher and not letting Barrons or other people walk all over her as much anymore.



The story in this one was good. Learned a tiny bit more about V'lane. (I don't trust those Fae. Sneaky little things.) Some characters from the last book showed up like the main baddie and Mallucé, who is not dead, but pretty close (He was soo icky and crazy. Bleah.).



They were new characters too. All of which I need to know more about. Some might be good. Some are most definitely bad. I feel for Mac. She doesn't trust anyone. I don't trust any of them either.



And on to someone that I really don't trust, Jericho Barrons. That man (or not? At this point, I really have no idea.) is an enigma that is really starting to grind on my nerves. I don't know what to make of him, which is the same problem that Mac is having. Trust him, don't trust him. Who is he/what is he, where did/does he come from, what does he want out of the whole sitiuation, why does he care about any of it at all (if he actually does care)? Too many questions, not enought answers. I'm soo frustrated right now. Plus, he's totally hot. I don't know what to think.



I would soo be starting Faefever (Fever, #3) right now mainly because of Barrons if I didn't have other things to read first. Moving it way up the stack though. I have questions, and I demand answers. I will have them eventually.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment