Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (1)

"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm waiting on:
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) 
By Cassandra Clare

From Amazon:

Who will be tempted by darkness? Who will fall in love, and who will find their relationship torn apart? And who will betray everything they ever believed in?

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. 

In the heart-pounding fourth installment of the Mortal Instruments series, the stakes are higher than ever.





This was my first one of these, so I made it easy. City of Fallen Angels is out in less than two weeks. I'm super excited. I'm planing on re-reading City of Glass before then. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Great pick. I just read the first three books a couple of weeks ago and I loved them. Really looking forward to the fourth.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this either! Here's my WOW Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 more weeks! I can't wait to read this book. Great pick! Here's my WoW!
    New follower!!

    ReplyDelete