Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Playing With Fire (Silver Dragons #1) by Katie MacAlister

Playing With Fire (Silver Dragons, #1)Playing With Fire by Katie MacAlister

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved it! I was sooo excited to see Aisling and most of the gang from the Aisling Grey: Guardian series.



This book was definitely different from how the other series was. Aisling initially fought a lot with Drake about the mating and other things. May didn't really have too many problems with it (I guess I should say she didn't have to many problems with the mating YET. There are still more books to come.) Plus, Gabriel is nowhere near as crazy controlling like Drake. It was nice to get to know Gabriel better. He's sweet.



This book cracks me up like the Aisling Grey: Guardian series did. I'm going to have to fit the second book Up In Smoke (Silver Dragons, #2) into my list of what I want to read next. Can't wait! :-D



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment