Friday, March 25, 2011

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampire, #2) by Rachel Caine

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Holy crap! Evil vamps, biker vamp hunters, creepy college guys, crazy chicks, zombies, etc.... This book has it all.



I bet Claire didn't think all that crazy stuff was going to happen when she decided to go to school in Morganville. I nearly forgot half the time that the real reason she is there is to go to school. Doesn't seem like she gets to classes a whole lot.



I enjoyed the book. Claire had quite a few different problems to solve in this one. Luckily, she's pretty smart and resourceful. Love her. Love Shane too. Boy sure has a bunch of problems though. Heck. I love them all. Eve and her Goth-ness and poor Michael, the four of them make a great little family. Can't wait to read the next one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment