Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I couldn't decide whether I thought this book deserved 4 stars or 5 stars, so I'm just going to split the difference and give it 4.5 stars.



Fallen was good. I enjoyed it. I haven't read many stories with angels. So, I would say this was a good one to read to dip my toes into the water.



I was kind of unsure about what was going on during the first half of the book. I guess now that I've finished it I get why. I wondered why things didn't get explained earlier, but since we're following Luce's thoughts, we can't know what she doesn't know ahead of time. Took me the whole book to figure it out. There's still a lot that Luce doesn't know about Daniel and the rest of her friends at the end off the book. So, I'm excited to read Torment (Fallen, #2) as soon as I get a chance. Like Luce, I want to know more about what's going on.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment