Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy #6) by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was jaw dropping for me. I swear my mouth was probably hanging open half the time I was reading this book. It was sooo awesome!!!





What I'm going to say next could be considered spoilerish, and I don't want to ruin the story ahead of time for anyone, but I'm not completely sure, so here's your warning.....





For the other books, I kind of knew where things were going in them. In this one, I soo did not see things coming. I was completely shocked when I found out who the illegitimate Dragomir child was. I also totally did not know who it was that actually killed Queen Tatiana. My mouth was hanging open for a good while at that.



Now I can't wait for Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) to come out. I want to know more about some of the other characters.



In the mean time, I think I'm going to have to find time to check out some of Richelle Mead's other series.



Her Dark Swan series Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1)



and



her Georgina Kincaid series Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment