Thursday, August 11, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-a-thon - Starting Line





Yay! It's time for another read-a-thon. This is gonna be a hard one for me. I have to work every day of it. (Yuck!) So, my goal is to finish my current read and read another whole book.



Read-a-thon Stats






Currently reading: I'm going to finish reading The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2) by Gena Showalter. (I'm on page 265 right now.)

Pages read: 0 books

Books read: 0 pages

Total time reading: 0 hours


Ok.... I get 20 minutes to read before I have to go back to work. Maybe I should turn off the TV. Supernatural is kind of distracting. *sighs* Oh, Sam and Dean..... (Technically, I probably love their father more than them. Lol. But he's not in this episode.)


Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment