Friday, August 12, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-a-thon - Day 2 Updates and Mini Challenges



Update

Currently reading: I finished reading The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld #2) by Gena Showalter. Now I'm going to start The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3) by Gena Showalter. (I am sooo not even going to finish a whole book for this read-a-thon. I can only read like 2 hours tonight, cuz I have to work tomorrow. Then, when I get off work in the morning, I have to come home and take a nap, cuz I have to work tomorrow night too. Darn it! I always have to work during a read-a-thon. Oh well.... Still having fun!)


Pages read: Part of 1 book

Books read: 103 pages

Total time reading: 3 hours

 Mini Challenge #3

 Directions: For this challenge, you must answer the following question.

What are you reading?
Easy, right? Now the catch. You must answer in 7 words or less. And you can't just say the title of the book, or more unoriginally 'a book', you must describe what you're reading.


 Demon of Pain craves fiesty blonde chick.



Mini Challenge #4

Directions: Everyone loves to see their favorite books turned into movies, and most people know who'd they'd like to play all the characters. So for this challenge, I want you to cast one or more of the characters from one of your read-a-thon books. Just like the first challenge, don't drive yourself crazy trying to do this one (this is a message for myself and all the other people like me, who don't immediately have an idea of what actor would be good for certain characters).



I am casting Danika and Reyes from  
The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld #3) by Gena Showalter


My Reyes is.....


Joe Manganiello!

(Ahhh..... Yum! *fans self*)


My Danika is.....


Anna Paquin!

(I know..... I know..... You think I'm obsessed with True Blood. Lol. Well, I'm not..... Not completely.....)


I think those two would be great together as Reyes and Danika. Anna is a tiny blonde thing (like Danika) when you pair her with tall, buff Joe (which is exactly what Reyes is). That was fun. *shakes head* Ok.... Gotta stop staring at Joe.....



No more distractions..... Time is not my friend right now.....





No comments:

Post a Comment