Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday (8)


"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 
This week I'm waiting on:
 
 
The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2)
by Rick Riordan
 
In The Lost Hero, three demigods named Jason, Piper, and Leo made their first visit to Camp Half-Blood, where they inherited a quest:

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.


Who are the other four mentioned in the prophecy? The answer may lie in another camp miles away, where a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea.. 


I absolutely cannot wait for this book to come out. I loved the Percy Jackson series. The first book of this series was great too. I love mythology, and these are some of my favorite books that myth in them.


4 comments:

  1. We have Percy Jackson books here. The translation one. But I have not grab it since I found the first book nowhere

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second time I've seen this one featured and I love it! Rick Riordan deserves so much praise - his books are so witty and fun! :D Can't wait to read this one!

    Check out my WOW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Riordan books are very popular at our school library. We have to keep a waiting list for the books.

    Love the name of your blog, by the way...and I love that you also use the different colored fonts - this is something that I've been playing with on my blogs, using colors while posting. fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Percy Jackson books I must get the first books in this series.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete