Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring into Summer Read-a-thon (starts today! So, I'm reposting and updating my possible reads....)



This post is to announce to the world that I'm participating in the Spring into Summer read-a-thon hosted by Enna Isilee of Squeaky Books!

This read-a-thon is going to be so great! It's two days where you try do NOTHING but read. It's a great chance to get rid of some of those books that have been sitting on your TBR pile forever.

But that's not all! There will also be awesome mini-challenges and a TON of giveaways! In fact, just for signing up you are entered to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! SO GO SIGN UP! And if you say that Alyssa @ Mostly Books.... Occasional Rants.... sent you, you'll get 5 extra entries to win that gift card! CLICK HERE to enter to win, and know all there is to know about the read-a-thon.

Here's my goal:

I plan to participate on: For a while on BOTH DAYS, unfortunately I will need to sleep and go to work for a bit.  :-(
I plan to read: At least 1 book. Would love to do more.
I hope to read: 1st: I'm going to finish Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews if I haven't already. 
2nd: I'll read Goddess Boot Camp (Unless I can get Magic Burns from the library). 
3rd: The plan is to start reading The Wolf Next Door by Lydia Dare. (Don't know if I'll get this far.)
Also, I might break up my book reading with some manga reading. I have mangas 1-5 of xxxHolic.
Another also, I might re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling, since I want to before the final movie comes out.
Who knows..... The whole thing could start, and I could just end up chucking this pretty little plan out the window..... Hope not.... Gah.... I have just a few too many books vying for my attention....

Well, have you signed up yet? DO IT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment