Saturday, January 1, 2011

Such good quotes in Easy A......

There really is......... I should just buy this movie. It's like She's the Man and Sydney White to me. Which, coincidentally all have Amanda Bynes in them. I kind of like her. I don't think she's a bad actress. She's cute too. I love soccer, and Channing Tatum is super hot, so She's the Man is pretty cute and funny. I think Sydney White is really cute and funny re-vamp of Snow White

Part One
"The Shudder Inducing and Clichéd, However Totally FALSE Account of How I Lost my VIRGINITY to A Guy at Community College"

Mr. Griffith: "Go hit the books, they don't hit back. Also........hugs not drugs. Mess with the bull get the horns.... And any other cliches you can come up with."

The whole scene where she shows how she spend her weekend with the "Pocket Full of Sunshine" card. Cracks me up......

This is like the third time I'm restarting this movie, cuz I'm going to type out some of my fave quotes on here. Not that anyone but me might ever read this again. Even then, I might not ever read it again. (PS: Penn Badgley is hot.)

Part Two
"The Accelerated Velocity of Terminological Inexactitude" (Lies travel fast.....)

 Marianne: "Maybe next time a certain somebody would be a little more careful of what she says in the water closet." (Who says water closet. Weirdo.....)

Marianne: "There's a higher power that will judge you for your indecency."
 Olive: "Tom Cruise?" 

Dill (Olive's father): "I would take a bullet for you. You know that. Right between the eyes. I mean I would slit my throat rather than say something to someone that you didn't want me to say."

Chip (Olive's brother): "Why's that matter, I'm adopted."
Dill: "What! Oh my god! Who told you!? Guys, we were gonna do this at the right time."............ Their insides just don't cooperate with each other."

Nina: "Perhaps you should embroider a red A on your wardrobe, you abominable tramp."
Olive: "Perhaps you should get a wardrobe, you abominable twat."

Dill: "Spell it with your peas! Do it!"

I think this is it for now. Might go over to someone's place. Outs.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment