Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting the final chapter of my first job.....

Found out today that the store I work at is going to be closing. I'm a little bit sad. It's the only job I've ever had. I started working there when I was in high school, and then always came back on breaks. I've been back this time for over a year. 

I think mostly I'll miss a lot of the people I work with. I'm kind of a hermit right now. All I do is go to work and come home. So, the only people I socialize with are my co-workers. Definitely gonna miss that.

I'm worried about it too. I do have a couple of months till it closes before I'm out of a job, so I have some time to find a replacement. I guess I'm worrying about if I don't. I have bills and rent to pay. I don't even want to think about it. Eh....

I guess this is the kick in the butt that I need to go out and see if I can find a better job.

I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. That's all I really can do.

I guess I have another New Year's Resolution: Find a new job (Hopefully a better one).

No comments:

Post a Comment