Monday, January 31, 2011

Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love edited by Trisha Telep

Kiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal LoveKiss Me Deadly: 13 Tales of Paranormal Love by Trisha Telep

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I had an ARC of Kiss Me Deadly, so it was missing the story by Becca Fitzpatrick. I might have to pick up the actual book to read the story I missed.



Some of the stories I liked a lot and others not quite as much. A couple that I really liked would have been awesome to read as books. I liked the characters and what was going on in the stories.



Ones I really liked

The Assassin's Apprentice by Michelle Zink (Wish that one was longer)

Lost by Justine Musk (Really good short story. I love mythology.)

Hare Moon by Carrie Ryan (Gave me a little taste of what her book The Forest of Hands and Teeth might be like. I think I'll have to check it out soon.)

Familiar by Michelle Rowen (I thought Owen and Brenda were soooo cute together.)

Fearless by Rachel Vincent (This story had some interesting paranormal characters that I hadn't read before.)

Vermillion by Daniel Marks (Souls in Purgatory, kind of like ghosts, I guess. It was cool.)

Many Happy Returns by Daniel Waters (It's a Generation Dead story. I liked it. Will probably check out Generation Dead soon.



I guess I liked most of them. Haha. :-)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment