Saturday, January 1, 2011

More Easy A quotes

Olive: "Are you....Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there, a gnome?"

Rhiannon: "Just because you lost your virginity doesn't mean you can go around throwing your cat at everybody."

Dill: "Is everything alright? It sounds like you're having sex in here, which I know can't be true due to the fact that you have a homosexual boyfriend."

Part Four
How I, Olive Penderghast Went From Assumed Trollop to an Actual Home-Wrecker

Mr. Griffith: "Making spaghetti."
Mrs. Griffith: "That's great."  
Mr. Griffith: "With meat."
Mrs. Griffith: "Enjoy eating your meat."
Mr. Griffith: "And balls."
Mrs. Griffith: "Enjoy eating your balls."


Well, that wasn't a lot, but I'm getting tired. I'll have to finish another day. Gonna finally finish watching Easy A all the way through, and maybe read a little bit more of Burned. Then it will be bed time.

Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment