Sunday, May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren where I get to show what new books I've gotten this week. They can be books I've bought, checked out from the library, or actually received in the mail.
 
Only one book this week. I need to cut down on my spending for one thing. Also, I do have somewhat of a small stockpile of books that I've bought but haven't yet read. Add those to books I get from the library, and hopefully I should be able to not buy any books for a while. (Blasphemy, I know, but I really need to save money. This is going to be painful.....)


Bought



Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4)
by Chloe Neill

^^^ Soo excited to read this!!!

4 comments:

  1. You've picked a great one thou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice!!

    Paranormal Wasteland IMM:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa, I was browsing through the IMM list for this week over at The Story Siren and stumbled on your blog-- I am now a new follower :)

    Every time I see the cover for Hard Bitten I am just like, whoa that is HOTT haha, I hope that you enjoy reading it!

    Feel free to stop by and see me sometime, I review YA but enjoy reading reviews for all kinds of books. Happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete