Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick rant before the new year....

So, it's New Year's Eve, about 10 minutes till the new year, and I'm at home by myself with my cat. Such a great way to start the new year. I think last year, I was probably asleep or something for the new year and by myself. Things haven't changed much.

I've been drinking by myself, watching Easy A and reading Burned. At least, I think I'll finish the book tonight, so then I've done something productive today. Not quite such a bad night, if I hadn't decided that I kind of, for once, wanted to be social. I think Easy A is a super funny movie, and Burned is a really good book so far. I do love movies and books. Plus, my brother isn't here at all. Which makes it not such a bad night.

Night to anyone who reads this, which will probably just be me. Happy New Year too! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment